Bed & Breakfast - The Stables
|Per person/night||£40 |
|Supper ||from £15 per head|
|Packed Lunches ||from £10 per head|
Self Catering - The Old Cottage
Please email us for prices and availability.
To confirm your booking we do ask for a 50% non refundable deposit of the B&B cost only (bank transfer) with the difference payable on the day (we don't take debit or credit cards). All meals are payable in cash please.
We can also be contacted at The Farmhouse between late March and October on 01809 511253 but please be aware that the phone line can be rather unreliable. Otherwise, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information ...
- We have NO mains electricity, water or gas and an unreliable and substandard phone line (no wifi or mobile signal!). Our electricity comes from a generator and as such is not on 24 hours a day.
- All our hot water is heated by the Rayburn in the kitchen or by coal fires.
- Water comes straight from the surrounding hills and although it is filtered we would recommend drinking bottled water.
- Please can you bring some suitable indoor footwear
- Well behaved dogs are allowed, but not on any of the beds or furniture
- We are at the end of a 22 mile single track which is not suitable for large vehicles with a low chassis. Sometimes the track is subject to flooding and road damage which can cut us off.
- We are happy to accept cheques but we do add a £1.50 handling charge.
- We do not allow smoking within the building
Bed & Breakfast, Self-Catering and Tea Room in Kinloch Hourn